Tuesday, September 7, 2010

now for your next assignment make a blockbuster moviee!!!??:-@

Making a movie or as Tembisa says a glorified slide show ?? I'm quite afraid I've never done anything like this i prefer being in front of the lens not behind.so Friday  she played us a video on how to do it i was completely baffled (wow) and confused hopefully I can pull it off. This might contradict my latter statement but I'm also super excited whats the point of doing something that you already know I'm here to learn and learning i am.this is why my parents pay for uni so i can acquire new skills. I can't wait till i figure this movie making drill out.This is going to be a major highlight for me this year.In fact I'm now going to surround myself with computer boffs (nerds!is that a bad word?)and immerse myself in my project.so lets not say I'm afraid rather intimidated but there's nothing like a challenge to make my day.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment